The WhatPulse Windows client is fairly simple to install. You can either watch this short video of how to install (tip: watch it in fullscreen), or you can check out the stop by step instructions below the video.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab of the website.
- Select the Download for Windows button.
- Once you've downloaded the .exe file, open it.
- It will welcome you to setup. Click Next.
- Select your directory to save it in and select Next.
- You can select now to create a desktop icon or not. Either leave it unchecked or check the box and press Next.
- It will confirm your options. Once you've checked they're correct, click Install.
- The WinPcap Installer will open now. Click Next.
- Read the License Agreement and click I Agree.
- Verify it says to automatically start the driver at boot time then press Install.
- Click Finish.
- Click Finish again on the WhatPulse window and it will Launch WhatPulse.
Now that you've done this, you will be greeted by the welcome screen which allows you to choose whether you want to login to an existing account, or create a new account.
To Make A New Account
- Click "I need to register an account" and click Continue
- Fill out the information and click Register Account!
- Once you've done this, check your email and click the link to verify your account.
To Use An Existing Account
- Click on "I already have an account" and click Continue
- Enter your email and password and click on Check for Computers
- Select the computer profile you want to use and click Continue
- It will verify the details and then you will be able to set your settings and record your stats.