A Milestone is a customisable alert within the WhatPulse client. You can use it to remind yourself to take a break every 60 minutes, or reward yourself with a cup of coffee every 5000 keys you type.
The Milestones can be found on the Settings tab on the last page of the carousel. Here's an example:
To add a new milestone, follow the steps below:
- Browse to the Milestones settings page.
- Click the Add button.
- Double click on the name of the new line item (so double click on "Milestone Name") and give it a name.
- Select the type of statistic on which you want to trigger this milestone from the dropdown box.
- Double click on the "Amount" and fill out the amount of the statistics you'd like to have this milestone trigger on.
- Optionally, click on the message icon (see the arrow in the above image) to enter a custom message.
That's all you need to set up your milestones!
Note: Currently these milestones are only local to your computer, they are not synchronised to the website.